Not just a course. Get a full year (24 hours) of group coaching to workshop your messaging & written sales materials live, 2x per month — every month.
If you do the math, it works out to ~$12/hour of coaching. A no-brainer.
Weekly Messaging Teardown
Always constructive. Always creative. Bring a business case, memo, deck or email you drafted for an active deal. Leave with a rewritten version you love 10X more ❤️
What the typical training won't teach you.
90% of buying decisions are made without reps in the room. Yet typical trainings still focus on sales reps, in sales meetings. It’s like trying to win a Formula 1 Race while driving on the wrong track 🏎️
That's why this Crash Course exists. It's the one training program focused on controlling your message during internal buying conversations, by selling with champions.COUNT ME IN
LIFE IN THE ENTERPRISE
SELLING #B2E, NOT JUST B2B
Get your new sales job description, learn to create and test champions, and get an inside look at the secret life of enterprise employees.GET STARTED
Immediate access to the full course, plus all new content that's released going forward.
Download plug & play sales materials you can put to work in your pipeline, immediately.
24 Hours of Coaching
Live, group sessions 2x/month. Bring a business case or email. Get a rewrite you love 10x more ❤️
25 Jam-Packed Lessons. Here's everything you'll learn.
Part 1: Making the Mental Shift
- Closing a 6-Figure Deal in 7 Minutes
- Your New Sales Job Description
- Keys to Creating Committed Champions
- Life Inside the Enterprise
Part 2: Designing the Buyer’s Journey
- How Sellers Sell vs. Buyers Buy
- Enabling Good Buying Behaviors
- Selling to Humans: Working with Cognitive Bias
- Crafting the Buyer’s Emotional Journey
- Building Account Maps That Actually Win Deals
- Designing the Flow of Internal Buying Communications
Part 3: Crafting Executive-Level Narratives
- Collecting Inputs: Discovery Roadmap & Principles
- The Top Discovery Questions You’re Not Asking
- The Formula for Compelling Problem Statements
- The Art of Crafting Internal Narratives
- The One-Page Business Case Framework
- How to Shape Sentences to Shape Thinking
- Copywriting Shortcuts for Sellers
- The Minute-by-Minute Executive Meeting Guide
Part 4: Selling to Large Groups
- Multithreading in Dysfunctional Buying Groups
- Stoking & Solving Buying Group Conflict
- Making Your Words Travel: Writing for the Mid-Funnel
- Don't Get Ghosted: Creative, Forwardworthy Follow-Up
- Why Buyers Hide Objections From You
- How to Avoid Pricing Objections
- Creating Authentic Buying Urgency
I used the 1-Page Business Case as a primer for an exec meeting. It was a game changer. We got right into their concerns and straight to the green light. Invaluable.
— Matt R.
Do NOT sign up unless you're prepared to be blown away by unconventional sales practices less than 1% of salespeople use. Other teammates will notice. And you'll soon realize this was a no brainer.
— Saif Q.
I was nervous jumping into my first enterprise role. But I used the executive meeting framework and pre-read document. It worked like a charm. My VP was impressed.
— Michelle H.
Who is this course (not) designed for?
How long will it take me to finish the course?
Who are you? Why'd you create this?
Why doesn't this cost $1,000+?
The cost is $12 per hour of coaching? Is that legit?
Why doesn't this cost $0?
What if I regret paying for it anyway?
Will my company pay for this?
BEFORE YOU GO.
WATCH ONE LESSON, FREE
The 1-Page Business Case